Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Video

Hi Mom,
I've been trying for 2 days to upload your Birthday video to your blog, but it isn't working.
So, I'm going to send the 2 videos to you on a memory stick and you can just put it into your computer.
It's incredible that 10 days have passed into the new year! Having the flu since Dec. 31st was not really how expected to kick off the new year. But it probably was the very best thing for me.
I slept for 3 days straight and then when, I taught last week, I came home almost every night and put my flannel PJ's on as soon as I got home.
This past weekend, I am feeling pretty good.

What I learned from you, in getting the flu, Mom, is to 'embrace' and accept it; make the best of it; do what I can to make the situation better; don't complain; and allow time to take it's course.

That's a good plan, for when we're sick...and every day.
- embrace and accept the situation
- make the best of it
- do what we can to make it better
- don't complain
- allow time to take it's course

Here are some photos I found online that I never used this past year, in writing your blog.
It's amazing how fast the year has gone.
It's amazing how much I have cherished writing you and thinking about all that you've taught me.

...Maybe we could have just a few more days.
Love Crystal



No comments: