Saturday, December 4, 2010

Going home today...


Hi Mom,
We're on our way home today.
Sorry I've been awol. the internet didn't work again yesterday. I'm writing you from the airport in Liberia, C.Rica, and we'll be on our way to Houston at 1pm...then to Seattle and home. I'll call you tomorrow...and try you from Houston today....

These are a few photos of daily life the past two weeks...crib games and home-made nachos on the beach. I won 3 games...out of 15! Not a great track record...but you (and Ozzie) used to help count, make sure we weren't forgetting any points, etc....well...it's not always the case! I missed points for the jack, and a million others... haha...very funny...it didn't matter...the nachos were more of a priority! :)

We walked the 10 minute walk to town on the beach daily...and often 2 or 3 times/day. It was gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. In the morning or during the day, it was lovely and at night the moon and/or stars were out. It was a great location!

Can't wait to get my feet back on Canadian ground and see you soon for Christmas!!
love you,
Crystal

No comments: