Saturday, December 11, 2010

It just depends on how you look at it.


It's Saturday!!
I'm grateful.
I had a big week of teaching this week - what a great group of students! The time goes by so fast. I love what I do in the classroom and I know they walk out as 'different, more hope-filled and inspired people' after our 5 days together. I know I'm called to be here. But something is missing. There's more. I think it's evolution. I think I'm evolving. What was once my perfect calling isn't quite a perfect fit anymore and I know there's something bigger out there for me...

I have almost everything I could need or want. I have a blessed life. In every way. It's not 'things' that I'm missing in my life. It has something to do with my calling. Like 'unfinished business'. Things yet to accomplish and experience and share. (Thank God...because I hope to have another 40 years in this life and I should really have something to do in that time.) :)

I know it starts with finishing projects that I've started. And that's where I'm going to focus until they are done. Everything from my booklet, book, all my work 'creations' need attention and I should see where I could develop them (well, OK, how about 'finish' them first?)...who knows...my inspiration might be right there!

I think it is actually. I don't need to go out searching for my perfect calling. It's right here. Right in front of me. Inside me.

It just depends on how I look at it.


Looking at the same thing, with different filters in our mind, create a very different picture.
Mom, your happiness in life probably depended a lot on 'how you looked at it' and I'm so grateful to continue to look to you for a little inspiration when I need it.
I can't wait to see you.
I miss my momma!
love you,
Crystal

No comments: