Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4 Ingredients for an incredible life!


It's been a fabulous week so far! Filled with all sorts of wonderful moments...the best ingredients for an incredible life!

4 Ingredients for an incredible life:
1. Family and friends
2. Exercise & eating well
3. Accomplishment and completion of goals
4. Anticipation & hope for the future


Mom, these are ingredients that you've always put into your life...surrounded by family and friends always; eating well and exercising and all that you do in your day; starting and finishing everything on your list; and always looking forward to something in the future (even when (and especially when) the present wasn't quite so easy).

I'm so grateful every day to be living across the street from Gwen. We all seem to be so happy. It' easy to help one another being so close, to be there for one another and to share day-to-day moments in life. It's true that it had to be right across the street...anything further away would have been too far.

On Monday morning I went for a 90 minute run. Now, there's several reasons why a run on a Monday morning, even in the rain, is a much-appreciated moment in life! To be healthy enough and able to run for that long is a gift. To also have the freedom to get out on a Monday morning, when most everyone else is at work is appreciated and never to be taken for granted.

Finally, I'm getting to cross some projects off my list. Getting some things accomplished, finished, DONE! is a great feeling! The VRBO suite in my house, Parecio Suerte, is finished! Painted! Carpets shampooed! New bedding in the wash and finishing touches finished tonight!!! Rob painted the suite in the rental house (which has not sold) so I'm going to rent it out for 6 months. The kitchen at the hostel is finally painted and looks amazing with the new cabinets and I'm actually getting some work projects complete too! Yay!! (Unfortunately...the garage in the new house...well, um, er...it's not really cleaned out yet!)

And my life is filled with so much amazng stuff that I can't hardly contain my excitement! The anticipation of holidays, Christmas, and future to the anticipation of family coming to visit this weekend is more than I can ask for! Anticipation offers hope, excitement, something to look forward do! And, Mom, I'm so excited for you to come visit!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see you! Hopefully, the fall colours and leaves will still be shining brightly on the trees when you get here! It is a gorgeous time of year!

I love you Mom! Can't wait to see you!!!!!!
Crystal



PS: It truly is an incredible day and life to get to watch a sunrise like this today!

No comments: