Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you think I'm a mushroom?

Mom,

I'd like to say that funny phrase you shared with me when we were chatting a while back..., "What...do you think I'm a mushroom...you think you can just feed me manure and keep me in the dark?"

I'm sure everyone has a perfect opportunity where they could say this to someone. While I'd never say it, it does come to mind!

(well...lets be honest, it's never good to say "never"),

I love your sense of humour Mom. Thank you for teaching me to have one, too.
Love you,
Crystal

PS Living intentionally right now, I find myself surrounded by people that love me; focusing on health, fitness and eating well; as well as de-cluttering, simplifying and being efficient as I move to the new house.

I am so grateful for my life. It's not always easy, but every day I get to choose ...and I am choosing the hest I can.

I Get To Choose so many things...

Life is a choice.
Love is a choice.
Friendship is a choice.
Health is a choice.
Connection is a choice.
Lifestyle is a choice.
What we eat is a choice.
How I feel is a choice.
Gratitude is a choice.
Fulfillment is a choice.
Listenting to my inner voice is a choice.
Listening to my inner calling is a choice.
Happiness is a choice.
Joy is a choice.
Peace is a choice.
What I focus on is a choice.
Forgiveness is a choice.
Hope is a choice.
Faith is a choice.
The future is a choice.


No comments: