Thursday, June 24, 2010

Go with all your heart.



Amelie took this photo when we were downtown the other day. It's a great message for me today to follow my heart...and be true to it.

Some things can look sooooo good on paper. But that's not enough. It just may not fit as good as it looked from afar. Something that looks good "on paper" is like looking at a pair of jeans in a store and buying them - thinking that they'll fit perfectly. I'm not sure about anyone else, but buying jeans is a lengthy process for me, trying on a dozen pair before I find one that fits just right.

As I swap my blue jeans for shorts, skirts and dresses, with summer's arrival, I'll remember that things that look good on paper rarely fit as well as I hope...largely because my heart isn't involved in the equation.

Following my heart, where ever it may lead...can only take me in the right direction. On all levels.

I can hardly wait to see where we're going! this is going to be an amazing summer!!
Mom - you'll be the first to know.
For the record - I'm not going anywhere right now! Except to the garden! Look what we found there yesterday!

Have a great time at the beach!!
Love crystal

No comments: