Saturday, April 24, 2010

Art, Weddings and margaritas!

Words cannot describe what are experiencing tonight as we lay our heads down on our pillows...

...it might be the Mexico ocean air...or the 5 hour bus ride...or the commradre of newfound friendships...
Well...it could also be the margar hitas...but whatever it is...it's amazing...and we are all so very happy and blessed.

Mom, we woke up this morning with Mel's yoga class on the beach,followed by a fabulous brunch at an open-air restaurant on the ocean...and then a 5 hour bus ride (all worth it!!!) once we arrived in Melaque and our retreat center, La Paloma Retreat Center where we were welcomed by Kyla (the Chef) and Brenda (the manager) along with Nancy (the owner) and a wonderful team who carried our bags to our rooms,made us margaritas and created the most amazing first evening of our DIVA Retreat!

It was a wonderful evening where we talked about our "purpose", life, art and more...
Mom - more to come....just know that you are so appreciated and our entire group knows how amazing you are. Gwen gave your phone number out so expect a call or two from the group when they need some hope or inspiration...so much of what you have given me all my life!

Mom- living intentionally and thinking of all that you have taught me leads me to this place...this very place...in Mexico, with Mel and my sisters, surrounded by an incredible group of women, who all want one thing = to be the most that they can be...and that is exactly what you taught me... to be the most I could be...by hoping, finding opportunities and by following my heart.

Thank you Mom!!
I love you,
signed...exhausted and so very happy!
love Crystal
# 8 - surrounded by #1 and#10 (Kate and Gwen)!

PS YES - they did crash the wedding next door!



No comments: