Friday, April 23, 2010

Laughed at...and so loved!


You know when you feel so comfortable with someone that you can laugh with and make fun of them...and they love it b/c they know it's because you love them. That's how I feel tonight. Laughed at, made fun of and sooo very loved!

The retreat has barely begun and it's been fantastic. Everyone arrived safely. Everyone is happy. We all sat up on top the 5th floor roof-top patio tonight and enjoyed the view, the ocean breeze an newfound friendship with one another.

Mom,
Gwen has taken her musical talent to a new level! She's amazing! Kate has graced us with her spanish talents too. Everyone is so special and unique and I hpoe and pray that the retreat is what they hope it will be for each of them.
I think a big part of the retreat will be the laughter shared between one another...laughing with eachother, laughing at one another, poking fun and knowing hat this only happens when we love eachother.
Tonight I feel so lucky to have grown up in our family where we didn't have too many reasons to be defensive...we just laughed with, poked fun at and loved one another.

I love you. and now I have to go to bed b/c I didn't sleep at all lastnight!
Good night, Mom.
Glad you made it back safe and soud.
love you,
Crystal


No comments: