Monday, April 26, 2010

Habits!



Day 2 of our DIVA Retreat was incredible!
Mom, I can't even remember what we did (I had to go to sleep lastnight, I was sooo tired) b/c we have packed so much into each day so far.
Two days ago, we arrived at La Paloma at around 6pm after a long but good bus ride. Then we had dinner, got settled and had a fabulous evening of laughter and margaritas. I think they put something in the tequila here....

:)
Then, yesterday, we started our day with yoga, which was wonderful and then, after breakfast, went to the beach for "boot camp"! Gwen led a very inspiring work-out. She was in her element! Wow! It was inspiring just to share in her energy and passion! Everyone had a great time and went at their own pace over the different work-out stations. After that, people either continued their work-out, went for a run or went to stretch with Mel. We had lunch and the afternoon was a free session where people could read, look at their hand-outs or relax by the pool! Mel and I took care of some work stuff and went for runs. It was HOT outside! Then we had dinner together and the fajitas were spectacular. the food has been incredible. Kyla and her husband, Antonia, are outstanding!
Later in the night, we had a great discussion with everyone about the habits we have that suppport us and shared how we do that. It was totally inspiring and I wished you were here, Mom, b/c you have so many habits, things you do, that support you in how you live your life.
I would not even know where to begin! You make decisions that are always in line with your purpose/your life's work...to raise teh most amazing family and care for them. I don't know how you do it all! 10 kids, more than a dozen grand-kids, so many friends. You're so organized, you are so incredibly supportive and caring, you make time for the people you have in your life, you plan ahead (from buying birthday cards months in advance to making master lists), you can juggle so many things...I wish you could have been here to share some of your wisdom.
I think we should write a book of "Bernie's Life Lessons and Wisdom". You could certainly fill a book with all that you know about life and how to live it.

I love you Mom.
See you tonight. I'll look for you on skype and send more pictures here.
love you,
Crystal

No comments: