Thursday, September 23, 2010

Real life can be so funny....

911 Phone Call that a 4 year old boy made...

Operator: 911 emergencies
Boy: Yeah, I need some help.
Operator: What’s the matter?
Boy: With my math.
Operator: With your mouth?
Boy: No with my math. I have to do it. Will you help me?
Operator: Sure. Where do you live?
Boy: No with my math.
Operator: Yeah, I know it. Where do you live though?
Boy: No, I want you to talk to me over the phone.
Operator: No, I can’t do that. I can send someone to help you.
Boy: Okay, um.
Operator: What kind of math do you have that you need help with?
Boy: I have take aways.
Operator: Oh you have to do the take aways.
Boy: Yeah
Operator: Alright, what’s the problem?
Boy: Um, you have to help me with my math.
Operator: Okay. Tell me what the math is.
Boy: Okay. 16 take away 8 is what?
Operator: You tell me. How much do you think it is?
Boy: I don’t know. 1?
Operator: No. How old are you?
Boy: I’m only 4.
Operator: 4!
Boy: Yeah.
Operator: Yeah. What’s another problem? That was a tough one.
Boy: Um, Oh here’s one. 5 take away 5?
Operator: 5 take away 5 and how much do you think that is?
Boy:5!
Woman: Johnny what do you think you are doing?!
Boy: The policeman is helping me with my math.
Woman: What did I tell you about going on the phone?
Operator: It’s the mother...
Boy: You said if I need help to call somebody.
Woman: I didn’t mean the police!

http://www.wimp.com/kidmath/


Oh My GOD...this is so funny, I can hardly stop from laughing. I've listened to this so many times, I think I can recite it entirely. It's hilarious! (Well...maybe not for the mother...but for the rest of the world, it's priceless!)

Real life can be so funny! And having the ability to laugh at real life, especially when things aren't sooooo funny, would be a real gift and a great way to maneuver through any situation.

Mom, I bet you could write a book on all the funny stories of your kids and grand-kids....
HEY...that's a great idea!!!!!!!!!!

Lets talk about it when you get here! I can't wait for you and Don to arrive!!!
Love you!!!!
Crystal

No comments: