Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anne is 76, to be exact. And she worked me over yesterday! We spent about 3 hours in the yard and turned the jungle into more of the little paradise that it is.

I could barely keep up.

While we were out in the yard, Mom, sometimes we didn't talk, sometimes Anne talked and sometimes I asked questions.

Anne was a welder for 35 years. She met her husband Don while working there. She said he was the smartest person she ever knew. She shared with me a lot about her life and past and dropped all sorts of "life wisdom" into our conversation...

I'll write more about this tonight...I'm biking the ironman route today with some friends.

Sorry to be so brief Mom. I had to go (really - I did!) to the Salsa Saturday dance lastnight (OMG did I have fun!) and then went to sleep as soon as I got home to get a good sleep for today...Can't wait to send you photos of the yard and tell you about the past couple days of living intentionally...

The only sad part of the past couple days are the Riders! :( Next time! We can't win 'em all!

I love you Mom!
Crystal

No comments: