Saturday, July 17, 2010

The right team is winning the tug-of-war!

Mom,
This will be brief b/c I fell into bed lastnight after Gwen and Rob came over to visit and didn't get a chance to catch up here.
This morning is gorgeous and I'm about to go swimming and then for a ride before I go and clean out more of the garage and art room at the old house this afternoon.

The feeling of overwhelm is disappearing as I check the things off my list that need to get done. Yay!

This morning I am reminded of what commitment really means...stepping up and following through, reminding myself of my vision when i seem to lose focus. Remaining true to what I am really passionate about and letting go of all the things that I am only interested in. 100% is easy...it's that 98% that's a problem.

I learned so much from the programs that I took a year or two ago with Inside Out Leadership...and this is one that will stay with me forever;

100% is easy! 98% is a bitch!

And the ripple effect of what happens; the momentum that is created when I am 100% committed (to myself and my dreams) is undeniable!

Excitement, hope and anticipation are winning the little tug-of-war that has been going on in my mind against the feeling of stress and overwhelm.

I think it's thanks to your list-making, focusing on getting one thing "crossed off" at a time and then moving on to the next thing. And the idea of simply starting on something has made life easier.

One thing at a time; One day at a time; even one minute at a time...

Love you, Mom.
Crystal

No comments: