Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life really is so very simple!



I found this on the internet the other day and loved it!

How simple life is...

...a little flow chart of choices; nothing complicated; that lead to certain results; and if you're happy (or not) with those results, either keep doing what you're doing or change it.

Life can be so simple.
Life can be so gloriously uncomplicated.
And happiness is really just a breath away.

Tonight, I feel very happy and content. My neck seems to be getting better after two chiro apt's today, Gwen's massage lastnight, extra-strength advil and other stuff Gwen gave me and a good shot of whiskey.
(Mom, I'm kidding about the whiskey!)

But I'm serious about needing my momma the past day and it was so wonderful to speak with you today!

I love you very much!
Thank you for showing me that life is so very simple...or that it can be...and for beign there when I need you!
Love Crystal

No comments: