Thursday, July 1, 2010

Learn something new...


Mom,
I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm taking tango lessons - starting next Monday.
It's time to learn something new.

I'm pretty sure that you love dancing, Mom and probably didn't get a chance to do enough of it in the past. Me neither. It's time. When I come home this summer, we're going to turn the sun room at the beach into a dance floor.
;)
I can hardly wait!
Love you,
Crystal
PS Happy Canada Day!
Do you remember when you were here 12 years ago for Canada Day and we drove downtown (in our dirty paint-clothes) and stood on the street corner as people raced by in their cars with Canada Flags blowing in the wind, honking their horns? It was a moment I'll never forget! I sure love all the great memories we've had. This is one of my favourite's. The other is driving to Sun Peaks in that big white van (going over the bridge!). I wonder what it would have been like to be your friend when you were growing up...we would have had a ton of fun, I'm sure...dancing, doing things we never thought we could do and more!

No comments: