Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The coffee pot is always on

Mom,
I'm so glad you're feeling better! We were worried!!
Gwen and I got together for coffee this morning and want you to know how much we love you and wish you were here!

It's a wonderful feeling when someone rings up and says, "Can I come over for coffee?"

Your coffee pot is always on. I remember your friends often dropping in for coffee and a visit. The coffee was hot and your door was always open. I'm grateful to have a door like that now. In the new house, I've had more people just drop by than ever! I think the house is blessed. Even though I have no furniture (b/c the realtors said to leave it at the other house until it sells), the new house feels more lived in than you can possibly imagine! I can't wait for you to see it!.

Love you,
Crystal
PS: Tonight's plan: pick, pit and freeze cherries for you!!

No comments: