Wednesday, October 6, 2010

An invisible string...


Hi Mom,
Thinking of you and Don this morning, sending you lots of wishes and good thoughts.
Gwen and I are so sad that you aren't able to make it out, but we'll be home soon for Christmas and I can hardly wait! Please tell Don that he's in all of our thoughts.

In the interim, it's good to know that even though we're not all in the same city, we're all connected to one another with an invisible string made of love, strength, hope and friendship that is stronger than anything.

More to come later today.

Later...
After working this morning and focusing on some projects that I need to finish, I'm taking a little break and then going for a long run in the sun. When I get back, I'm making soup with some vegi's that I bought from the vegi farm (out on Benvoulin Rd). The pumpkins there are HUGE!

We really wish you and Don were coming out next week to celebrate Thanksgiving, the Rider game and our wonderful family! Gwen and I are really sending Don the vibes today (and every day) and we hope he knows how much he's loved.
Mom, you are the greatest at looking at the bright side of things...and that's just what we're all to do, I guess. Look at the bright side...and rely on that invisible string when we need to.

I love you, Mom.
Missing you today.
Always here for you Mom and forever connected...
Love Crystal

No comments: