Monday, October 25, 2010

Just Do It!

Mom,
I've been wanting these gorgeous white chairs (see far side by window - in photo) for months! They're at Rona and I've been checking them out every time I'm there, buying stuff for the hostel or the house. I tried to forget about them b/c they're a bit of a luxury item and right now, I'm not spending any money on luxury anything...but I was there again over the weekend and they only had 3 left and might not order them again...so I did it! I just had to do it!

I really did try to forget about them...but something kept reminding me about them and every time I would be at Rona, I'd just have to find them and sit on them for a few minutes. Admire them. Ooogle them.

Well, I'm so glad I followed Nike's slogan of "Just Do It"!

I'll forgo eating to sit on these lovely works of art! They're low to the floor so our (short) legs have no trouble reaching the floor while sitting on them. You're going to love them!

There's probably lots of other areas in my life that I need to just do it!
- that garage still isn't finished!
- practise my guitar
- de-clutter a few things
- organize the kitchen cupboards
- organize the office
But the rest of my life is pretty amazing and the house...and the painting in the VRBO and at the Wardlaw suite is getting done this week! Things are getting done! Slowly. Steadily. I may not move too quickly sometimes...but when I'm ready, I can make things happen.

I am your daughter!

We can hardly wait to see you Mom! Thank you for coming!
We're getting the Rider Cheering Attire ready and Gwen and I are going to prepare food so all we have to do is VISIT! LAUGH! HAVE FUN and ENJOY EACHTOHER'S COMPANY!

I love my momma!
Hope all is well at home, Mom.
Thx for the chat at the airport!!
love Crystal

No comments: