Sunday, October 10, 2010

Giving Thanks


Hi Mom!
With so much to be thankful for today (and everyday), we're wishing you and Don a very happy Thanksgiving. Tonight, we're at Gwen's for a turkey dinner and flapper pie!! We wish you and Don were here, Mom. Very much. We'll call you tonight!!

Scotia's been pacing the hallway wondering if Plan B is going to materialize!! :) She's looking forward to seeing you!!!
As the weather changes today (it's raining), it's a perfect morning to sit inside and think of all that I'm thankful for...
- our family
- health (how lucky we are to all be so healthy!)
- the friendship our family shares and how we all like to spend time together
- all the encouragement and support we give one another
- there's always someone to call and talk to in our family
- freedom and opportunity to follow our own path
- wonderful friends
- abundance
- the freedom to make my own choices and decisions
- for the chance to make a difference in the world
- the ability to live in one of the safest, cleanest countries in the world
- faith
- our upbringing and how you raised us
- I'm thankful for all of these things and more...
- for my spirit, mind and body (and bright smile and big teeth)
- for second chances and "do over's" and for how life has a wonderful way of working out
- for all the people that love me and see me for who I really am
- for living across the street from Gwen...I'm very thankful for this
- I'm thankful (so very thankful) to be born into our family and that you're my mom

I could go on and on Mom. I have so much to be thankful for. Thank you for every part of this wonderful life, Mom. Thank you for you.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love you (and Don)
Crystal

No comments: