Saturday, August 14, 2010

3 Things To Include In Every Day



1. Something or someone to love.
2. Exercise
3. A good sleep

After a big week of teaching and driving to/from Penticton, I got home and found Scotia sprawled out, relaxing, on the front step. I spent some time with her, brushing her and loving her. I just love that little bear. It's amazing to think that she's almost 13 years old! We've been through lot together.

Then, after not working out enough all week, I got out for a 15km run in the heat. 32 degrees. It was HOT! I didn't have the best run and found myself walking a bit but it felt good to be out there (most of the time). Difficult training runs are supposed to be good b/c then, when the race rolls around, the experience of going through tough times will help you get through the race easier. We'll see.

And lastnight, I had the very best sleep. Went to bed early. Pulled the blinds so it was dark and had the best sleep. Slept in and woke up when I wanted to, not with the ring of the alarm.

If I can include these three things every day; something or someone to love, exercise and good sleep...that would be living intentionally.

Mom, I love you.
Where are you?
missing you,
Crystal

No comments: