Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"If you build it...they will come."

Welcome to Paraiso Suerte!
It means Fortunate Paradise!



This is going to be the name of the vacation rental in the lower level.

I'll take more photos after the first guests leave in 2 days!!! It's not really finished yet...but I think they will come!

Field of Dreams is one of my favourite movies and the line "If you build it, they will come." has become a mantra for me over my lifetime thus far.












I hope and pray that they will come...and that this will all work out. I have faith that I'm being called here and that this is where I'm supposed to be.

Mom - your faith and conviction remind and teach me what I need to do and be to create what I envision.

Thank you!
I love you!
I'll call you tomorrow after biking the Ironman route!
Pray for tailwinds!
Love crystal

No comments: