Sunday, August 8, 2010

You said this is what you wanted...

Hi Mom,

Living intentionally included going out for dinner with Linda lastnight and to the salsa dance. We had a great visit! We planned our birthday party in December, since we're both born in December...and we've got some fabulous ideas of how to celebrate!!! I can hardly wait!

Linda always has some amazingly simply yet profound wisdom, a lot like you do, and she said something in our conversation that really struck me...
She said something about how we often get what we say we want...and therefore, really can't complain.

She's right.

This is something you would say too, Mom.

My life is exactly how I created it. This is what I said I wanted. So, I cannot complain!

I knew it was going to be a lot of work...and it is! (Maybe a little....OK a LOT...more than I expected...but I wouldn't trade this for anything!)

Today, I pulled up all the old carpet on the lower deck and then, thanks to some wonderful and much appreciated help, we've got it scraped and prep'd to put the new carpet down! Yay!! I just need to go buy some more floor-leveler compound to fill some cracks and we're ready to go!




While I was outside today, I took a wander around the jungle and LOOK what I found!



I am surrounded by the wonders of the universe through nature and the most wonderful friends anyone could ever hope to have.

Love you,
Crystal

No comments: