Thursday, August 12, 2010

Start the day in the right way.



Mom, for as long as I can remember, you started the day with a coffee and then some sort of oatmeal or breakfast and took some time for you...to read the paper or flyers and just sit. Be. Still.

It's that kind of morning here.

The sun is rising.I had the best sleep ever and woke up feeling so great for so many reasons. Simple pleasures- I've got a strong cup of coffee to enjoy. And if I had the newspaper, I'd read it - but probably enjoy the flyers more (It's in our blood, I think.)

And then, if I could, I'd probably crawl back into bed. Even just for a few minutes. That would be living intentionally.

This day's got to get started though and I've got to get ready for work.

More tonight, Mom.
Until then, thank you for these moments where I get to think of you, remember all the great moments in life and tell you how much I love you.

Love Crystal

No comments: