Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Finish!

It's time to FINISH a few things!

The hostel kitchen is almost done...but not quite. The stainless-steel counter tops go in tomorrow and then it's complete! WOW! It looks amazing so far with the new cabinets! Amazing!!

The deck and new outdoor carpet is almost done - almost! I ran out of glue (was that any surprise since it certainly felt like it was stuck there (in the wrong place) for good!

The house is coming together now that I have my office desk and practically everything out of the other house! Yay! The jungle continues to share the miracles of nature and I'm grateful, even if I am overwhelmed! (Mom, do I really have to skin the peaches or can I just chop and freeze them for you?)
The race is almost here...but not quite! Thank God!

Parisio Suerte is almost finished...although there's still lots of work that could be done. It'll be ready to rent out and looking fabulous within the next week though! Thank God for that too!

I feel like I've got so many things going on, and unfinished, Mom that I just want to finish something. Anything! I don't really care what it is!

In an attempt to do that, tonight, I organized and unpacked a couple boxes just to actually do something and finish it. A completed task (even if it was a tiny one)!

Finishing things feels good. Very good! Cause for a mini-celebration!

I remember when we were little, you would say "Finish it." (You could be referring to something we were doing, cleaning up something or even when we were washing the dinner dishes and there was a tiny bit of food left...and you'd say "Finish it." so we would not have to put the left-over's in the fridge.


Whatever is left unfinished...and especially right now, I hear your voice, Mom, and it reminds me of two things;
1. to finish what I start
2. that I'm not alone.

Thank you for being here, Mom. I feel your presence every day.

Love you,
Crystal

No comments: