Saturday, August 28, 2010

Good friends and Great Aspirations!!



Hi Mom,
This is Martha! We're staying at her house tonight, before the race. It's going to be a BIG day!!

Tonight, life is calm, relaxed and although the Rider's lost in the last seconds...it's been a wonderful evening!

I'm thinking of you, all that you've taught me - to be calm, to keep my feet on the ground, to use my head and do my best without regard for the outcome.

I hope the day goes by smoothly, happily and joyfully!

Tomorrow, I hope to smile the entire way, embrace every moment, run my own race, thank all the volunteers, start strong, ride smoothly and steadily and run with joy in my step, and of course, finish smiling with enough energy to dance and celebrate afterwards.

Thank you God for this strong body and mind.

Thank you for your prayers and EVERYTHING, Mom. You truly are the wind beneath my wings.

Love you,
See you at the finish line!
Crystal

PS: I think I am the luckiest person out there in the race...with sisters, family and so many friend coming out to watch and so many more thinking about me from afar. I am grateful beyond words.

No comments: