Monday, March 22, 2010

BIG Dreams...without apology!



I am imagining BIG dreams and they are dancing in my mind and heart today!

It feels sooooo good!

It's late but it's finished. Finally!! My "90 Day Challenge" workbook is finally finished!!!!!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited! This is what the cover looks like!





















I've been working on this project for the past 6 months(On and off. Well...more "off" than "on" but we made it!) It's finally finished. I just did a program in Alberta for one of my absolute favourite clients. I hope the group enjoy the workbook and I really hope it helps them get closer to their dreams, whatever they may be!

The 90 Day Challenge is a workbook that I made...
FOR ME...because I needed it!

I REALLY needed it!!

I needed a workbook or journal to help me stay focused on my dreams and goals and reduce distractions. I think other people might also have a dream they want to bring to life. I've heard it said that "we teach what we most need to learn" and I would agree that this is true for me. For the past decade I've been teaching business planning programs...and the fact that I teach business concepts to business owners...well, it's helped me to walk my talk and apply the stuff I teach to my own business. Teaching these programs has been the single greatest factor in my (humble) success so far. It's the same for my other personal development programs, speeches, retreats and workshops... It's a constant learning opportunity.

I am blessed.

This past year, I am so excited to be refining my programs and workshops...following my heart more and more - in work and life - (and not living so much in my head). It seems the more I get away from what I "thought" I was supposed to be, and just be my own silly, genuine, energetic self...WITHOUT APOLOGY...the closer I get to that place of indescribable effortless inspired joy.

Now...that's a place I want to be!

I'm so excited for the workbook to be finished and now I'm on to finishing my pocketbook, A Secret Dream, which is about a secret dream I had long ago. Everyone's got a secret dream...and I hope my workbook and pocketbook help people bring theirs' to life!

I've got a number of dreams dancing in my heart and head right now...

I don't know that I want to be on "dancing with the stars" but I really want to learn how to dance well! Maybe go into one of those fundraiser dance competitions. It's time! OMG...that would be so much FUN!

I'm also working on another dream. It's called a "six-pack". Yes. It might seem sort of dumb...but I've always wanted to be so fit that I had a six-pack...and this is the year! Sure....I'm already fit...but having a six-pack...now that's a category all it's own. I'm sure you're rolling your eyes, Mom, but I really think it would be cool to have a six-pack! I can imagine what it takes. The commitment. The dedication. The character. Not just physically....but mentally!

Every day, I'm learning that I really do need to simplify and focus on only a few dreams and ideas. I really cannot do "everything"....even though it's my natural tendency to want to try!

Another dream that I have is coming into focus!! Yay!

Adopting a village in 2010 and 2011! I've finally made a decision where my philanthropic efforts will be placed for part of 2010 and into 2011 and beyond! When I was in Guatemala a couple weeks ago, I visited with my contacts and colleagues there. We got to talking about an indigenous community that we had visited a few times before. Well, they are looking to do some development to secure their community and future. Upon talking about this, I could feel myself get excited! I could feel my dream coming into clarity! It gave me tingles! It was one of those "inspired moments" and I just knew in my heart that what I was hearing was what I needed to hear! This is a photo of a girl that lives in the community. I can hardly wait to go back and see her in June!

I think I'm high on life today! I'm running on adrenaline this week as well, preparing for this big gala. (Yes-I definitely am!) I'm also feeling the energy from my sister that just arrived and another that arrives tomorrow...followed by 8 out of 10 of us kids being together on Friday along with most of our nieces and nephews! And I'm totally excited about the little surprises and possibilities that every day brings. Yes...I am definitely high on life and high on my dreams today! I know there will be times in the future when I'll to the "ugly cry" and be sad for whatever reason...but today, the sun is shining so bright in my eyes that I can hardly see.

Thank you GOD!

Thank you MOM! It was so nice to see you on skype today! Thanks for the advice Mom and Don! :)

Love you,
Crystal
PS Mom, I'm also totally OVER THE TOP EXCITED about our DIVA Retreat! Check out the logo that Mel made! OMG - it's GORGEOUS!!! (I couldn't upload it as a pdf so the quality is poor b/c I took a photo of it on my screen and then uploaded that. But seriously, isn't it amazing?!)

No comments: