Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friends...



I am so grateful to be surrounded by the kind of friends a person usually only dreams of having.

Taking a trip away offers a lot of time to reconnect, think and "be", not only with myself but with a few friends. My mom always keeps in touch with her friends. She's got friends from 50 years ago, I'm sure, and she's constantly helping them, connecting with them, taking time for them...

Today, as i leave this gorgeous little village of Melaque and fly to Guatemala City, I am going to think of my very special friends, whom I'm so grateful to have.

Thank God for skype, facebook and the ability to stay in touch for just a few pennies a minute from around the world!

Lastnight I spoke to my mom (on skype) from this great little coffee shop (that we are definitely going to come to while on our DIVA Retreat). Mom - it was great to see you. Thank you for being such a great friend!! I love you!

To my friends, I love you too...and if you're on skype, my skype name is crystal.flaman Please find me there and lets connect!

Love you,
Crystal
PS My friends in Guatemala City are picking me up from the airport. I am blessed. Probably, I won't be able to write from there...but I'll be in touch as soon as I can.
PPS To Flip-flops, friendship and forever friends...

No comments: