Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Bucket List

Lastnight, after getting most of my stuff ready to go to Calgary today for a speech, I found myself watching The Bucket List movie!


What a great movie!

Even if you've seen it before, which I have, it's so worth watching again and again!

I caught something in the movie that I had not heard before....




Two questions were asked....
1. Have you experienced joy in your life?
2. Have you used your life to bring joy to others?


Hearing that just made me stop! How simple.
That's what I'm going to focus on in the coming weeks.

Joy.

Feeling it.

Creating it for others!

Starting here....



















At the end of the movie, the song, "Say" was playing, by John Mayer.
What a perfect song to end one of the best movies I've ever seen! I think may have shared this song on here before, but the lyrics are below if you haven't heard the song in a while.

Mom, I just want to say how much I love you. Words will never be able to express how much you mean to me. But I know you know. You remain the wind beneath my wings. Always. In all ways.

love you,
Crystal
PS I'm going to stay at Cindy's tonight. What a lucky family, we are.
And Carol's coming on the DIVA Retreat. Gwen's loving her two new bunnies! Kate's excited to help out next week with Gwen and I.... Seriously, we are all so lucky to have one another. And to have you.

SAY
Take all of your wasted honor
Every little past frustration
Take all of your so-called problems,
Better put 'em in quotations

Say what you need to say [x8]

Walking like a one man army
Fighting with the shadows in your head
Living out the same old moment
Knowing you'd be better off instead,
If you could only . . .

Say what you need to say [x8]

Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end
Its better to say too much
Then never say what you need to say again

Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open

Say what you need to say [x24]

No comments: