Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Humour...the greatest tool in life!

Humour really is the greatest tool in life. It builds friendship. Relieves stress. Opens doors. Creates connection. Feels sooo good. Makes work not feel like work. Fills the heart and spirit. And so much more....

Mom, it's been a BIG day!
Gwen arrived today! Kate is here! LIFE IS GOOD! We've been working our butt's off (literally!) and getting everything done for the Gala. Of course, with Gwen here...there is never a dull moment!

You definitely saved the best for last! Gwen is so funny, it's incredible! And when Tim, one of the employees on the team, and Gwen get together, we just laugh and laugh non-stop! And Kate is extraordinary...in every way!! Truly - the hardest worker I know...next to you! I gotta say....I don't know what I would do without them right now!

Tonight, at 8:30pm, we were still at the store. Laughing. Celebrating. Planning for tomorrow. And...drinking a little wine too.

It's been a GREAT day!

I love my sisters!
I love you!
See you on skype.

Love Crystal
PS: We are the luckiest family in the world. 3 brothers to arrive on Thursday and another sister on Friday...who could ask for more!







No comments: