Monday, March 1, 2010

I believe!




I BELIEVE...
- Canada is the greatest place in the world to live.
- If we collectively put our positive energy towards something (anything), the synergy that's created could truly change not only our world but the world.
- I am blessed to be born in Canada and I am so proud to be Canadian.
- The Olympic spirit is a great metaphor for living life!
- It's not whether we win or lose...it's how we played the game that counts.
- At the end of our life, we will live with discipline or regret. I choose.
- Anything of value is worth the effort.
- Focus. Focus. Focus. This is the key to success.
- Commitment is the other key. Commitment towards my goals. My family and friends. My life-partner. My dreams. What I am called to do. I heard a great definition of "commitment"...doing the thing you said you would do, long after the feeling you made the commitment in has left you.
- There are miracles everywhere. It's up to me to choose to see them.
- I can do anything I imagine.
- It's never too late.
- Insecurity is what stops me in my tracks.
- Insecurity is only a figment of my imagination.
- The time is now.
- Yes...right now!
- My dreams are within my grasp.
- Sometimes I don't always know what's best for me.
- My friends and people that love me will help me find my way when I get a little lost.
- Being lost is OK.
- Hope and faith can help me get through anything.
- My health is so important.
- It is a priority in my life.
- Life is meant to be easy.
- Love is ubiquitous. I just have to be open to receiving it.
- We all have innate gifts that we are meant to share with the world.
- Anything is possible.
- God does exist.
- People are doing the best they can.
- I am good enough.
- So are you.
- I believe in miracles.
- And that we can create them in our lives...and in the lives of others.
- Our soul mate might be just around the corner.
- And that corner is found when we're following our own true path.
- I am blessed.
- Life is short.
- It is up to me to make the most of it!
- My family is incredible!
- Absolutely incredible!
- We can make such a difference in the world just be being our simple, best self.
- The people we need most in our lives will cross our path at the perfect time.
- I just need to stop and make time for them in my life.
I believe in all these things and more....
Today, as the Olympics wrap up and the athletes travel home, I simply believe.
And the power of belief is immeasurable!

Love you, Mom.
Thank you for believing in me!
love Crystal

No comments: