Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sunrise. Sunrise.


Living intentionally meant "sleep" for me yesterday.
This is the view I see as I wake up to the sunrise this morning.

After our 2 hour walk, we spent a while visiting and then I went to sleep. Before dinner. It felt wonderful! I woke up this morning at 7:00am after about 11 hours of sleep...feeling better. Much better. I was completely wiped out. I felt like I had nothing left to give. Today, after a great sleep, I feel more like me, more alive and refreshed and (using Gwen's great line, "I am here to serve") ready to be there for my sisters now, like they've been there for me the past 10 days on the retreat.

Mom,
Sometime in the middle of the night, I heard Kate and Gwen laughing. It was hilarious. The 3 of us are sharing a room here, like we have so often lately. We have spent a fair bit of time together - in Edmonton working on the gala, at Gwen's when Kate came out, now here for the past 10 days. We are so lucky! Kate says she's going to come out if/when I finalize the new house purchase...and so this 3-sister-trio will continue again. (Perhaps you, the other sisters and Don can come out too!!!!)

It's Kate's birthday today! What a place to celebrate.
Have a wonderful day Mom. Know that you are here with us in spirit. We'll try calling you on skype today. I can't wait.

I love you,
Crystal

No comments: