Monday, May 3, 2010

Creating space...

Hi Mom,
I'm back on-line...and missing you! We all are!
Gwen and I are back on the 6th! I can't wait to talk to you!

Today, the Diva's fly home after an incredible week together of creating space in our lives, minds, hearts and bodies on the DIVA Retreat. I think all of us "discovered our inner voice" a little more clearly within ourselves through many adventures of the, body, mind and spirit...from yoga, surfing, painting with a local charity at the indiginous school to art classes, cooking class and tour with a local women's cooperative and workshops!

To all of the Diva's who believed in Mel and I, and our vision to design a retreat worthy of your presence, I say a humble thank you.

I hope that the "space" between standing on the beach in PV, upon arrival....

...to when we sat on the beach together on our last day in Melaque...

...was an opportunity to relax, rejuvinate, refresh and begin to remind ourselves of our worth, value...and dreams.


The Diva's who are staying a few days longer (Gwen, Kate and Carol) and I drove north to spend a few days together in Las Ayalas. When we got here, Gwen, Kate and I went for a 2 hour walk on the beach! There's nothing better than a little sister-bonding time! I only wish our other sisters and mom were here, too!

Mom - where ever two or more are gathered, you are here!
I love you,
Crystal

No comments: