Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Go get the Buckley's!















Living intentionally...

Simply sharing the same space together can be living very intentionally.

Tonight, I find myself back at my mom's kitchen table. What a cozy, perfect place to be! It feels great to be home, in the company of my Mom and Don, just sharing the same space, visiting, watching a movie and feeling very loved. I feel so blessed.

I caught a bit of a cold a couple of days ago and the first thing my mom said when she realized I had a cold was, "Go get the Buckley's".

It still tastes as bad as I remember. And it works!

The humidifier is in my room and I hope my cold will be gone tomorrow.


Thank God for mom's!

Mom, thank God for you!

Mom, tonight, I am reminded of what I already knew but apparently forgot! I should know that "Mom's generally know everything"! And you ALWAYS know everything! It was my plan to tell you about your blog on Friday night, after my work was finished. But, I should have known....that you would know about it already! I was stunned when you said tonight, "So, tell me what this blog thing is all about". I can't believe that you knew!!! I'm shocked! But I shouldn't be! You always knew everything! When we tried to sneak out of the house...you knew. When we were growing up, you were always 10 steps ahead of us, knowing what we did, before we even knew what we were doing!

I think God winks at you daily, if not hourly!

Mom, I love you! I hope you will enjoy reading a bit about what you've taught me, day by day, over the coming year. I hope you know how much you mean to me and how much you really are, the wind beneath my wings.

Love you,
Thanks for the Buckley's.
Good night,
Crystal

No comments: