Sunday, January 24, 2010

Today is YOUR day!

Happy Birthday Mom!
Today is YOUR day! I know you've had a wonderful day, with a lot of the family home to visit and celebrate! I can hardly wait to see you on Wednesday!
I found a few photos of some great celebrations in the past:
Making ice cream at the cabin!

A gorgeous sunset at the cabin. I bet we couldn't count all the beautiful sunset's we've seen out there!

Your wedding day! Wow! What a family photo!

As I look at these photos and think of you, it's easy to see how you make every year, the best year ever! You start with you and your positive attitude and bring joy to every day. Then you add a little focus on the simple pleasures, like watching a sunset, or simply sitting by the fire or on the swing. And lastly, you put your family first. It's as simple as that.
Pretty simple recipe for creating the best year of your life =joy and a positive attitude + focus on the simple pleasures in life + family.
I love you, Mom!
Happy Birthday!
Love Crystal

No comments: